It’s been a bang-up month in South Philly, but in case you missed it, here were the Top 5 posts in June:
5) We had the first pictures of the new Tiffin Bistro at 11th and Federal, and you all just ate them up.
4) The sad passing of the Underdogs outpost next to Geno’s got you all mist-eyed.
3) The news of St. Jude’s closing its huge Passyunk storefront teased you with ideas of what could be.
2) A video of a bad pet owner not picking up after his dog sparked a lively discussion about responsible pet ownership (has anyone heard of any updates about that guy?).
And drum roll?
1) Our post of the first pictures inside the impending Garage craft-can beer bar set a record for the most-read post ever on this website.
Thanks for a great month, folks.