There’s lots of stuff in this week’s To-Do List, which now includes listings from our new events calendar, as well as a smattering of other fun stuff from around the city. If you have something to add, please put it in the comments, or you can submit future events to our calendar here.
- Twelve beer bars around the city are participating in the Craft Beer Express. Buses will run a loop around the city from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. with stops at each bar. A bus pass costs $10 and includes unlimited rides for the day. South Philly-based bars will include Pub on Passyunk East, Brauhaus Schmitz, Devil’s Den, Jose Pistolas and much more.
- Dig out the old tweed blazer and hat in your closet for the annual Tweed Ride Philadelphia. The ride starts at 11 a.m. at the Water Works Restaurant and Lounge, stops for a picnic and comes to an end at Rembrandt’s in Fairmount. The event is free, but donations to Philabundance are accepted. For more information, visit http://tweedride.phlbikes.com/. You have to go if you have one of these bikes on the right of this picture:
- Saturday is the last day to check out “A Clockwork Orange” at the Luna Theater Company’s new home in Bella Vista. Tickets are $25. Head here for some more information.
- Feed your face with chili on Sunday at The Cambridge’s annual chili cook-off. Starting at 3 p.m., sample unlimited chili and vote for your favorite. Beer will be available to go with the chili on a pay as you go basis, but admission to the cook-off is free. For more information, go to http://www.cambridgeonsouth.com/.
- Ruthann Alexander, @RuthannAlexande