Join in on the holiday good cheer with a bar crawl along East Passyunk Avenue.
What EPA BID is calling their biggest bar crawl ever will travel through 17 bars in the neighborhood, with the opportunity to win a pretty big prize on December 16 .
Drink specials will include $3 seasonal craft beers, $4 holiday cocktails and various other discounts on food and beverage at different locations throughout this bar tour. Throughout the night you’ll be able to collect stamps for the purchases you make at each destination. Once you reach five stamps (no more than two per location), you’ll be eligible to win $425 in gift certificates and other prizes. Each additional stamp past five is another opportunity to win.
You’ll also be provided with a santa or elf hat to wear throughout the bar crawl, to spread good, drunken cheer as you continue on with the night.
Here are some of the specials from participating bars:
* Bing Bing Dim Sum: “The Merry Sailor“ featuring Sailor Jerry, spiced rice milk, chai tea
* Birra: “Spiced Rum Punch” with Sailor Jerry rum, spiced apple ginger liqueur, ginger beer; Victory Winter Cheers on tap; and Cheese pizzas and pretzel bites for $6 each
* Bottle Shop: “Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins” with Reyka Vodka, cranberries, ginger beer, cranberry juice, and a splash of cream soda; Troegs Angry Elf; and Evil Genius Santa I Know Him
* Brigantessa: “Borbone” with Milagro tequila, Amaro, fresh lemon and cinnamon
* Cantina los Caballitos: “Dia de Reyes” with Ancho Reyes and house-infused cinnamon tequila, Victory Winter Cheers, Troegs Blizzard of Hops, and Mexican hot dogs for $5.50
* Noir: “Mini Sugar Plum Margaritas” with Milagro tequila, lime juice, and plum simple syrup
* Plenty: “On the Avenue” with Drambuie, old-fashioned bitters, cold brew, and half ‘n half
* POPE: “Apple Cider Punch” with Tullamore Dew, Solerno, apple cider, ginger beer, orange bitters and cinnamon sticks; Victory Vital IPA pint; and two hot dogs and fries for $5
* South Philly Bar & Grill: “Passyunk Dew” with Tullamore Dew, Peach Schnapps, orange juice, and ginger ale; and Leinenkugel Cranberry Shandy
Tickets to the event are $5. You can buy tickets in advance here. Registration for the event will be held at Garage from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. Stamp cards will be collected later in the evening at 9:30 p.m.