The Crosstown Coalition, which includes twenty civic associations around the city, is looking for feedback on the parking conditions in your neighborhood.
There are different surveys for car owners, non-car owners and local business owners in the areas linked to civic associations within the Crosstown Coalition.
Listed below are participating South Philly civics:
- Bella Vista Neighbors Association
- East Passyunk Crossing Civic Association
- Packer Park Civic Association
- Passyunk Square Civic Association
- Queen Village Neighbors Association
- South Broad Street Neighbors Association
If you live in the boundaries of any of these areas, you are welcome to fill out the surveys that apply to you.
Non-car owners, car owners and local businesses within the boundaries of these civic associations are welcome to give feedback on the current situation and improvements that can be made to parking in your neighborhood.