We’re constantly raving about our high-ranking restaurant scene in South Philly, but how about the retail?
The “50 Best Restaurants” list from Philadelphia Magazine included 15 spots in our neighborhoods, along with 14 on the “Best Bars” list. Now the “50 Best Shops” is highlighting 8 of our retail destinations, showing that maybe the retail in our part of the city is catching up to the restaurant scene.
The majority of the locations are in Queen Village and Bella Vista. Two East Passyunk Avenue shops are also represented here.
Here are the spots that made the list:
- Ps and Qs, 820 South St.
- Jinxed, 1835 E. Passyunk Ave. and 609 S. 4th St.
- Eye’s Gallery, 402 South St.
- Moon + Arrow, 754 S. 4th St.
- Occasionette, 1825 E. Passyunk Ave.
- Bario Neal, 700 S. 6th St.
- Bus Stop, 727 S. 4th St.
You can check out the full list on Philly Mag’s website.