If you happen to consider yourself too classy for a bar crawl, why not try a stroll? While it is the same concept, visiting multiple bars in a day, it does have a different ring to it.
If you’re in the mood for a stroll through this beautiful springtime weather, along with visits to multiple neighborhood establishments, South Street West is hosting their annual Sprung! Springtime Pub Stroll on Saturday, April 16.
For $5 you can join in on the event, with food and drink specials at eight bars on South Street West for six hours straight.
Here are the participating bars and specials:
- Bob & Barbara’s,1505 South Street: $3 “Specials” (PBR can + shot of Jim Beam/Beam Apple); $5 Stoli Drinks
- The Cambridge, 1508 South Street: $5 craft beer draft pints
- Jet Wine Bar, 1525 South Street: $3 Kenzinger; $5 house wines (red and white); $5 Sangria
- Founding Fathers, 1612 South Street: $1 dollar off Flying Fish Abbey Dubbel; $4 Pinot Grigio/Cabernet Sauv. & 1/2 off cheesesteak egg rolls
- Ten Stone, 2063 South Street: $4 Southern Tier drafts and 1/2 priced tacos
- Grace Tavern, 2229 Grays Ferry Ave: $4 Troegs Hopback Amber draft & Sierra Nevada Pale Ale cans; $6 burgers (toppings incl., fries extra)
- Doobies Bar, 2201 Lombard Street: $1 off drafts, wine & well drinks; $3 off draft pitchers, $1 dogs, $4 Trinidadian doubles & $5 baskets of Steamed Edamame
- Callahan’s, 2615 South Street: $2 Bud Lights, $4 well drinks, and 50¢ off draft beers
The event starts at 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 16 and runs until 7 p.m. You can buy advance tickets here, or stop in any of the participating bars on the day-of the event.