Fleetwood Mac, Indonesian Food Festival, Liberty Flea, Quizzo, Bingo, and more!
Compiled by Josephine Cardillo
A look at some upcoming events taking place in South Philly. Click on event titles for more details.
- 4-8 pm, “Let There Be Drinks” Happy Hour – fundraiser for South Philly Food Co-op. The Thirsty Soul, 1551 East Passyunk Avenue.
- 8 pm, An Evening with Fleetwood Mac. Wells Fargo Center, 3601 South Broad Street.
- 8 pm, Walker Hayes concert. TLA, 334 South Street.
- 10 am – 3 pm, Indonesian Food Festival: Winter/Spring edition. Free entry. Try delicious Indonesian food, enjoy cultural performances, music by DJ Lee Jr., games, raffles, karaoke, and more! St. Thomas Aquinas, 1719 Morris Street.
- 10 am – 5 pm, Liberty Flea – a collection of top vintage and artisan vendors in the Philly area. Bok, 1901 South 9th Street.
- 8 pm, Jonathan McReynolds, comedian. TLA, 334 South Street.
- 8 pm, Failure & Swervedriver – concert by reunited ‘90s rockers. TLA, 334 South Street.
- 7 – 8 pm, Rain Barrel Workshop. SOSNA Office, 1901 South Street.
- 7:30 pm, Lennon Stella – singer/songwriter. TLA, 334 South Street.
- 6:30 pm, Billy Penn Quizzo. Pistola’s Del Sur, 1934 East Passyunk Avenue.
- 7 – 10 pm, Bingo Night. Our Lady of Mount Carmel, 2319 South Third Street. 215.334.7766
- 10 am – 2 pm, Phillies Home Opener Tailgate Only. Citizens Bank Park.
- 3:05 pm, Phillies Opening Day. Phillies v Atlanta Falcons. Citizens Bank Park.
- 3/19 through 9/27 – Tuesday-Friday every week. Steve Coleman and Five Elements will be doing a six-month Philly residency at South Philly Barbacoa. They are a jazz combo reminiscent of Thelonius Monk. 1140 South Ninth Street. 215.360.5282