Spirit of Philadelphia teams up with Delaware River Waterfront partners to host the 1st Annual Penn’s Landing Waterfront Day; an all-day celebration along the Delaware River, featuring tons of discounted attraction offers, activities and fun for the whole family. Leading the festivities, the Spirit will host a dock-side, pop-up Rooftop Beer Garden. Between 2:30 and 5:30 p.m., hop aboard the ship to enjoy an admission-free party on the water with complimentary light-bites, DJ and dancing, outdoor games and drink specials. Capping off the day with some flare, the DRWC will kick-off the summer season with Memorial Day Weekend Fireworks. Folks exploring the Waterfront after sunset will be treated to a stunning fireworks display, along with a performance by the United States Air Force Band.
Penn’s Landing Day offers include:
- Spirit of Philadelphia: Build-your-own Bloody Mary during the “Eat, Drink, & B. Mary Lunch Cruise” and catch the best views of the fireworks on the “Fireworks Dinner Cruise”.
- Independence Seaport Museum: Paddle boat rental and museum admission for $20 (kids $16).
- Battleship New Jersey: Hosting hourly raffles for a chance to fire the ship’s gun.
- Patriot Harbor Lines: Offering half-off tours from Noon – 5:00 p.m.
- Blue Cross RiverRink Summerfest: $3 off skating admission all day.