12/31/15 - 01/01/16
9:00 pm - 2:00 am
Get funky and pop open the new year at FringeArts.
Skip the velvet ropes and over-priced open bars. $29 gets you
• all the funk you can handle
• all the balloons you can handle
• a beer garden bonfire
• a floor to bust a groove on
• the best New Year’s Eve deal in town
• re-entry so you can warm up on the dance floor after watching the fireworks from Race Street Pier
Cash bar and late night menu available at La Peg all night (pay-as-you-go).
Red 40 & The Last Groovement
Hawaiian Punch has got nothing on the juice this tangy funk/R&B outfit’s got dripping down their legs. A hit at FEASTIVAL, Fringe Festival Bar and every month at their Late Night residency at FringeArts, Red 40 & The Last Groovement is a little naughty, a little trashy, and a lot of sexy.