The South Street Headhouse District has organized a bar crawl called Santa’s South Street Stumble on Saturday Dec.14. From 6 p.m. to midnight, $5 will get you a Santa hat and beer and cocktail specials at 13 bars and restaurants.
Earlier, you can stop by the new Christmas Village under the Headhouse Square Shambles, which goes from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., featuring 30 handmade artisans, a visit from Santa, photos at Posey Booth and refreshments from Brauhaus Schmitz.
Santa Claus will take gift requests from 1 to 3 p.m. Posey Booth will take holiday themed photos, and Brauhaus Schmitz will serve German sausage sandwiches, goulash, beer and gluhwein (mulled wine).
Here’s the list of bars for the crawl:
- Bainbridge Street Barrel House – 626 S. 6th St.
- Bridget Foy’s – 200 South St.
- The Boyler Room – 328 South St.
- Cavanaugh’s Headhouse – 421 S. 2nd St.
- Copabanana – 344 South St.
- Lickety Split – 401 South St.
- Manny Browns – 512 South St.
- O’Neals Pub – 611 S. 3rd St.
- Primo Hoagies South Street – 326 South St.
- Redwood – 340 South St.
- Tattooed Mom – 530 South St.
- The Twisted Tail – 509 S. 2nd St.
- Woolly Mammoth – 430 South St.
For more information, about Christmas Village, Santa’s Stumble or any other SSHD events, go here.
– Ruthann Alexander, @RuthannAlexande