Spotted: What’s the frequency, Kenneth?

These markings have been popping up all over Bella Vista and Pennsport lately.

what_is_it1

Are they a marketing ploy for a heart doctor or an art project by a paranoid conspiracy theorist obsessed by the NSA snooping on our cell phones?

Seriously, we don’t know. Anyone have ideas?

what_is_it4

what_is_it3

what_is_it2

UPDATE: Mystery solved. It’s a guy from New York who goes by EKG Labs, and this website praises his work ethic.

So, vandalism or art?

11 thoughts on “Spotted: What’s the frequency, Kenneth?

• March 4, 2014 at 10:08 am

Most likely just another a-hole tagger who thinks graffiti is “art”.

• March 4, 2014 at 11:22 am

I’ve noticed these all over Pennsport and for the most part, they are tasteful. Spruced up the ugly Frieda warehouse on Front and Wharton.

• March 4, 2014 at 12:30 pm

Tasteful?? If I catch the sh!tbag “tastefully tagging” on my block, he’ll end up being hooked to real EKG machine.

No different than any other scumbag vandal.

• March 4, 2014 at 11:36 am

Wow! what a talented loser, so much creativity went into those.

• March 4, 2014 at 1:12 pm

I love it. Whether he means to or not, those are K complexes and sleep spindles indicative of stage 2 non-REM sleep on an EEG(brain waves). So our buildings and our community is asleep to the injustices of the global corporate machine and bought govt officials.

• March 4, 2014 at 3:11 pm

Nah, looks like shitty junkie graffiti.

• March 4, 2014 at 3:17 pm

And I drew those on my desk when I was bored in 4th grade.

• March 6, 2014 at 11:14 am

This so called “artist” has no class. He tagged my home. There is nothing tasteful about writing graffiti on someone’s house.

• March 7, 2014 at 11:20 am

Matter of opinion. I enjoy street art mostly, if done in an appropriate setting (not a pristine neighborhood that has managed to keep graffiti and the like out, but somewhere that it is improving the aesthetic). Tagging people’s houses, though, which I’ve read in multiple places, is totally unacceptable and wrong.

• March 7, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Seriously, this post should be taken down. All it is doing is providing positive feedback to some dimwitted graff-a-hole vandal. Just because it’s not some dumb name doesn’t change what it is: the destruction of someone’s property.

Leaving it up is hardly a way to promote the good things in the neighborhood.

Comments are closed.