As usual, South Philly has some of the best new restaurants opening in the city.
Coeur, Neuf, Stargazy and more are among the delights that you’ll be able to check out in the near future.
Of Eater’s list of “7 Most Anticipated Philadelphia Restaurant Openings, 5 are located in South Philly. Our dining scene just keeps getting better and better.
Here’s the list of goodies coming soon to South Philly:
1. Stargazy, the new british bakery in the former Ms. Goody Cupcake location on East Passyunk Avenue, just opened.
2. Hungry Pigeon, the new restaurant from Chef Scott Schroeder of South Philly Tap Room, is set to open in late-fall in Queen Village.
3. Neuf, the new restaurant from the owners of Noord, will serve North African cuisine with French influences in the Italian Market. The restaurant is expected to open in early fall.
4. Coeur will be serving up Montreal-inspired dishes starting on September 15 in the former Mildred location in Bella Vista.
5. Buckminster’s, a French bistro-style restaurant, will be opening in late fall at 21st and Federal in Point Breeze.
What restaurants are you looking forward to checking out?