Calling all ‘newsy’ people!
- Do you peer behind the paper covering shop windows to see what’s going on?
- Do you read the fine print on work permits to decipher what might be coming next to an empty space?
- Do you step into open doorways when a place is under construction to see what you can see?
If you answered ‘yes’ to one of more of these questions…then you’re “newsy”! That’s what long-time South Philadelphians call someone who’s trying to keep up on the latest scoop, but not necessarily in a negative, gossipy way.
We here at Passyunk Post LOVE newsy people. We love it even more when newsy people SHARE their news with us so we can share it with everyone.
We can’t be everywhere. But YOU can be our eyes and ears on the street! Here’s the news we hope you’ll share with us:
- restaurant and retail comings & goings
- photos of building permits or zoning notices
- new development rumors you’d like to confirm (or squash)
Send everything to: email@example.com.
If you’d like to contribute by writing a piece for us, or if you have ideas for a story or regular ‘column,’ please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!