Experience the East Passyunk Crossing (EPX) area on Super Saturday—Saturday, October 3. The neighborhood, bounded by Broad Street to 6th Street, Tasker Street down to Snyder Avenue, will host a series of open houses from 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Whether you’re looking for a two bedroom home, a large backyard, new renovations, or cozy charm, Super Saturday has it all. Prices range from $250,000 to $450,000.
Visit Compass agents at the following properties:
- 1037 Cantrell Street – 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- 901 Dudley Street – 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 1935 S Jessup Street – 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- 1303 McClellan Street – 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- 1023 Mercy Street – 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- 913 Mifflin Street – 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- 939 Mifflin Street – 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- 1317 Morris Street – 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
1037 Cantrell Street:
901 Dudley Street:
1935 S Jessup Street:
913 Mifflin Street:
939 Mifflin Street:
1317 Morris Street
EPX offers the best walking scores in Philadelphia and proximity to Center City, public transportation, and I-95. Enjoy countless foodie destinations on East Passyunk Avenue, nearby grocery options unlike any other at the Italian Market, recurring farmers’ markets, the South Philly Co-Op (opening soon), and coffee galore. Plus the unrivaled art, retail, and dining destinations at BOK. Come explore the area and these great homes!
For more information, contact:
1624 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103