Flower Power fundraiser promises 60’s-themed rooftop fun
Enjoy skyline views, great food, and live music while supporting the East Passyunk Community Center.
By BJ Barretta, Local Contributor
The East Passyunk Community Center (EPCC) Advisory Council’s annual fundraiser is back and better than ever at the Bok Bar on Monday, May 16, from 6:30-9:30 pm This year’s theme is Flower Power—an evening of groovy 60’s fun! Festive attire is welcome (but not required). For only $25 in advance / $30 at the door you’ll be treated to an eclectic mix of hors d’oeuvres, and live music from the Mojo Manny band. A cash bar is provided. And there will be raffles and a silent auction.
Some of the items up for bid in the silent auction include:
- Dinner for 5 with Senator Nikil Saval
- Dinner for 5 with Rep. Elizabeth Fiedler
- Dinner for 5 with Councilmember Mark Squilla
- Philadelphia Flower Show tickets and dinner
- TBD Hard Rock Casino event
- Taste of East Passyunk Avenue touring dinner for 4, 3-course appetizers, dinner, dessert
- Bourbon tasting event for 4
- Summer camp at East Passyunk Community Recreation Center
- Wilma Theatre package with dinner
- Behind the scenes BOK & Klip Collective tour and luncheon at Miles Table
- Dinner for 8 cooked in your home by a vegan chef from Triangle Tavern
- TBD Sports package
All proceeds benefit the community center’s mission of providing programs, resources, and supplies for families in our South Philly neighborhood!
This event is generously sponsored by the Recovery Centers of America. The event will take place rain or shine. Get your tickets at Eventbrite.
View the Flower Power video promo.