Local artisans and vendors will display their handiwork at Latchkey’s first makers market on Saturday, March 25 from 11 am–4 pm at the store’s location at 1502 E Passyunk Ave.
Latchkey Presents: A Makers Pop-Up Shop will feature one-of-a-kind wares and Latchkey owner Marc Faletti’s own line of up-cycled and artfully repurposed clothing under his label Lyrical Vintage.
Vintage enthusiasts and melophiles alike can come together for an afternoon filled with hand-crafted, locally-sourced wares, goods, and more, including VHS, art, textiles, and vintage clothing. Those attending Latchkey’s inaugural A Makers Pop-Up Shop can mingle and purchase items from numerous vendors and artisans, in addition to Latchkey’s collection of expertly-curated records, collectibles, candles, jewelry, games, and other 80’s and 90’s-themed memorabilia.
Featured makers include:
- Diswax Candles – Small batch, hand-poured, and uniquely scented candles with punk and alternative theming
- Church Dust – Hand-dyed band tees and small run designs
- Cellar Door Fungus – Medicinal mushroom products made from Lion’s Mane, Cordyceps, Reishi, and more
- Katie Hidalgo Art – Works by freelance artist Katie Hidalgo
- Cult Ties – One-of-a-kind hand crocheted clothing and accessories
In addition to A Makers Pop-Up Shop, Latchkey is planning an epic Lana Listening Party on Friday, March 24 from 5 – 7pm in honor of the release of Lana Del Rey’s new LP. Fans of the acclaimed artists attending the listening party can enjoy light refreshments including boozy and non-alc libations as well as enter to win a copy of the freshly debuted vinyl record.
Latchkey’s hours of operation are currently Wednesday through Friday from 12 – 5pm, Saturday from 11am – 6pm, and Sunday from 11am – 5pm.